Quick, Healthy Miso Ramen Noodle Soup
This recipe for healthy miso ramen noodle soup is warm, comforting and packed with tons of veggies and micronutrients. An easy 30-min meal!
- Approx. 10 cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 head/crown broccoli, cut into florets
- Avocado oil (for cooking veggies)
- 1 med-large zucchini, spiralized
- 5 cups water
- 3 Tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Approx. 70 grams ramen noodles (use GF noodles for gluten-free version)
- 1 cup edamame, frozen
- 2 large eggs (omit if vegan)
- To serve: toasted sesame oil, sriracha or garlic chili sauce, microgreens, sesame seeds, etc.
- Approx. 300 grams extra-firm tofu
- Avocado oil (for cooking tofu)
*For vegan option - omit the eggs and swap with tofu instead. For gluten-free option, choose gluten-free ramen noodles and ensure that miso paste is gluten-free as well!
*Feel free to make a larger batch of this recipe, to keep in the fridge for a few days. It can be easily reheated on the stove!