Hot & Cheesy Vegan Cashew Cream Sauce
Looking for a dip or sauce to elevate your meals? This vegan cashew cream is smooth, creamy, spicy, AND cheesy – basically everything you’re looking for in a dip, right? Enjoy this sauce drizzled over grain bowls, salads, roasted veggies, and maybe even as a pasta sauce if you’re feeling adventurous!
I used Yellowbird’s Ghost Pepper Condiment to add the spicy kick to this recipe. Yellowbird creates delicious hot sauces made from real fruits and veggies, without any artificial fillers or preservatives. You guys know I’m a big fan of real food ingredients, and I always get excited when companies embrace that whole foods lifestyle!
Thank you so much to Yellowbird Foods for sponsoring this post. For recipe ideas, products, store locations, and more, head on over to www.yellowbirdsauce.com!
Get the Recipe: Hot & Cheesy Vegan Cashew Cream Sauce
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup hot or boiling water
- 1 tsp Yellowbird Ghost Pepper Condiment Hot Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Salt to taste
- Soak cashews overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours. To speed up process, soak in boiling water.
- Drain cashews, and add to high speed blender along with other ingredients (including 1/2 cup water). Blend until fully smooth, increasing water as necessary. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Store cashew cream in an airtight glass jar in the fridge.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know by leaving a recipe rating below, or by tagging @walderwellness on Instagram. I love seeing your beautiful creations!