Curry Roasted Cauliflower With Minty Yogurt Sauce
This Curry-Roasted Cauliflower is paired with raisins, chopped cashews, and a minty yogurt sauce. The cooling sauce is the perfect contrast to the curry spices and sweetness from the raisins. A fun and delicious way to enjoy a cauliflower side dish!
You guys are going to LOVE this Curry-Roasted Cauliflower With Minty Yogurt Sauce! It’s a true flavour bomb, with hints of spiciness, sweetness, and minty-coolness.
Not only is it delicious, but I promise this recipe is easy to make and full of healthy ingredients, too. As a dietitian – I’m happy to share that cauliflower is full of nutrition benefits (highlighted below!)
If you’re in need of some vegetable side dish ideas, or simply just a new way to prepare cauliflower, I’ve got you covered!
Want more side dish inspiration? Check out my roundup of 20+ easy, healthy vegetable side dish recipes for more ideas!
How To Prepare Cauliflower
While a head of cauliflower may seem a little daunting to approach, I promise it’s really very easy to prepare and roast!
Start by preheating your oven to 425F.
Remove the stem/leaves from the cauliflower and begin to roughly chop the head into 1-inch florets.
Next, place those florets in a large bowl and toss them with olive oil, salt, curry powder, and garlic powder.
Once the cauliflower florets are well coated in the curry-oil mixture, spread them in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Pop the cauli in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until browned and tender!
How To Make Minty Yogurt Sauce
While the cauliflower is in the oven, it’s time to prepare the minty yogurt sauce. This sauce is the perfect refreshing and cooling contrast to the warming curry spices!
To make it: add plain Greek yogurt, tons of fresh mint, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a food processor. Blend for about a minute, or until smooth.
Serve the curry-roasted cauliflower in a large bowl, and sprinkle with chopped cashews, raisins, and fresh mint. Drizzle with the minty yogurt sauce, or serve it on the side for dipping!
How To Store Leftovers
If you’re planning on having leftovers, I would advise keeping the yogurt sauce separate from the cauliflower (i.e. serving it as a side dipping sauce, or only using what you need). This way, you can reheat the cauliflower separately!
Leftovers will keep for 3-4 days in the fridge. Store both the roasted cauliflower and the yogurt sauce in separate airtight containers.
Cauliflower Nutrition Facts
Cauliflower has risen in popularity in recent years, due to it’s versatility and amazing nutrition profile.
Just one cup of cauliflower provides tons of micronutrients, including:
- vitamin C
- vitamin K
- vitamin B6
Cauliflower is also high in fibre, with one cup providing 3 grams (approximately 10% of your daily needs).
Dietary fibre helps lower your risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and diabetes, while also promoting gut health.
Like other veggies, cauliflower is also an amazing source of different antioxidants, promoting good health overall.
I hope this tasty side dish recipe provides a new way to reap the nutrition and health benefits of cauliflower!
More Easy Vegetable Side Dish Recipes
- Quinoa Stuffed Delicata Squash With Kale
- Balsamic Roasted Broccoli With Basil
- Roasted Asparagus With Vegan Pecan Parmesan
- Easy Roasted Zucchini With Parmesan & Basil
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes With Yogurt Sauce
- Juicy Oven-Roasted Radishes
Did you give this Curry Roasted Cauliflower With Minty Yogurt Sauce Recipe a try? Let me know by leaving a comment and recipe rating below!
If you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or Pinterest – seeing your creations always makes my day. You can also subscribe to my email list to never miss a new recipe or nutrition education post!
Get the Recipe: Curry-Roasted Cauliflower With Minty Yogurt Sauce
Minty Yogurt Sauce:
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (benefits of Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup fresh mint (+more for serving)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or about 3 cloves fresh garlic)
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove stems and leaves from cauliflower, and roughly chop into 1-inch florets. Place florets in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, curry powder, garlic powder, and salt until evenly coated.
- Spread coated cauliflower florets in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Place in the oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until browned and tender.
- While cauliflower roasts, prepare the yogurt sauce by blending greek yogurt, mint, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Set aside once well-combined.
- Remove cauliflower from oven once done, and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Serve immediately and sprinkle with chopped cashews, raisins, and fresh mint. Add salt + pepper as needed.
- Drizzle minty yogurt sauce over cauliflower, OR serve it as a "dipping" sauce on the side. Enjoy immediately!