Crispy Roasted Potatoes With Chili & Paprika
These crispy oven-roasted potatoes with chili and paprika are such an easy, healthy, and delicious side dish! All you need is 7 ingredients and about 30 minutes. Recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
It’s no secret that one of my favourite easy side dishes are roasted potatoes. They’re beyond easy to make, so satisfying, and so flavourful.
Recently, my boyfriend and I have been OBSESSED with these roasted potatoes spiced with chili, paprika, and garlic powder. I give him all the credit for coming up with this flavour combination, but I just had to share it with you here!
All you need to make this recipe is 7 simple, healthy ingredients and about 30 minutes. Let’s get cooking!
Want more side dish inspiration? Check out my roundup of 20+ easy, healthy vegetable side dish recipes for more ideas!
Are Roasted Potatoes Healthy?
You bet! These roasted potatoes are an awesome source of complex carbohydrates and heart-healthy fats (from the olive oil they’re roasted in).
In addition, white potatoes are a great source of:
- Dietary fibre
- Vitamin C
- B-vitamins, like folate, niacin, thiamin, and riboflavin
TIP: be sure to leave the skin on to maximize their nutrition benefits!
How To Roast Potatoes
Roasting potatoes is super easy, I promise.
To start, preheat your oven to 400F. Wash your mini potatoes well and pat them dry. Be sure to leave the skins on to reap their nutrition benefits and to get an extra crispy texture.
Then, slice potatoes into quarters. This maximizes their surface area, meaning more space to get extra crispy.
Once the potatoes are well-coated, spread them out evenly on your baking sheet and transfer to the oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are browned and fork-tender. Toss the potatoes halfway through, and be sure to keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with parsley (if desired), and serve!
What To Eat With Roasted Potatoes
Because potatoes are a source of complex carbohydrates, I recommend serving them with a source of protein and some non-starchy vegetables (like a salad) to make a complete meal.
Some delicious protein ideas to pair these crispy roasted potatoes with:
How To Store & Reheat Roasted Potatoes
Leftover roasted potatoes will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
To maintain their crispy texture, the best way to reheat them is either on the stovetop (just stir-fry them in a pan until hot) or in the oven.
More Easy Potato Recipes
- Healthy Roasted Potatoes With Za’atar & Lemon
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes With Hemp Seed Pesto
- Healthy Canned Salmon Potato Salad
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes With Parmesan
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes With Parsley Yogurt Sauce
- Spinach Salad With Goat Cheese & Potatoes
Did you give these Crispy Roasted Potatoes With Chili & Paprika a try? Let me know by leaving a comment and recipe rating below!
If you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or Pinterest – seeing your creations always makes my day. You can also subscribe to my email list to never miss a new recipe or nutrition education post!
Get the Recipe: Crispy Roasted Potatoes With Chili & Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash your mini potatoes well and pat them dry, leaving skins on.
- Slice potatoes into quarters.
- Place the sliced potatoes onto a lined baking sheet and toss them with olive oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Once the potatoes are well-coated, spread them out evenly on your baking sheet and transfer to the oven for about 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through. Potatoes are done when they're browned and fork-tender. Be sure to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't burn!
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with parsley (if desired), and serve.