Blended Raspberry Chia Pudding (Vegan)
This blended raspberry chia pudding is such an easy, healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert idea. Blending it makes it makes the texture so smooth and fluffy! Recipe is only 6 ingredients and both vegan and gluten-free.
This was my first time trying blended chia pudding, but I was inspired to try it to see if it would give more of a true pudding-like mouthfeel. I recently posted a question on my Instagram, asking if my readers liked or disliked chia pudding. The responses were quite divided, with the main reason for disliking it being the texture of the seeds. So, for those of you who are looking for something smoother – give blending it a try!
As a dietitian, I love recommending chia pudding as it packs in tons of nutrition and health benefits – we’ll cover more of these below! Plus, it tastes super good, making it an easy and delicious way to get those nutrients in :).
Because it’s meant to be made in advance, this chia pudding recipe is perfect to include in your breakfast meal prep routine, or even as a make-ahead snack to keep in the fridge for when you’re hungry.
Want more inspiration for what to do with chia seeds? Check out my roundup of healthy recipes using chia seeds for more ideas!
Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are a source of:
- dietary fibre, which helps with satiety, blood sugar balance, lowering cholesterol, and regulating your digestion
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds provide 10 grams of fibre – 40% of your daily needs!
- omega-3 fatty acids, which play a role in heart health, brain health, and reducing inflammation throughout the body
- protein, which provides the building blocks for your body’s tissues
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds provides 4 grams of protein
- essential minerals, like:
Health Benefits Of Raspberries
Raspberries are high in dietary fiber, packing in about 8 grams of fiber in a 1 cup serving.
This red berry is also a source of many micronutrients, including:
- vitamin C (1 cup provides more than half of the daily recommended intake!)
- vitamin K
- vitamin E
Like other berries, raspberries are rich in antioxidants that help your body’s cells fight oxidative stress.
More Chia Pudding Recipes
- Chocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding
- Coconut Chia Pudding With Honey & Lime
- Blended Chocolate Ginger Chia Pudding
- Maple Kefir Chia Pudding
Did you give this Blended Raspberry Chia Pudding Recipe a try? Let me know by leaving a comment and recipe rating below!
If you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or Pinterest – seeing your creations always makes my day. You can also subscribe to my email list to never miss a new recipe or nutrition education post!
Get the Recipe: Blended Raspberry Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- In a large bowl or glass jar, mix all ingredients (EXCEPT raspberries + toppings). Be sure to mix well, so that chia seeds are distributed in milk (you might need to give the jar a few shakes). Place in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once mixture has reached a thickened, pudding-like consistency, place into a high-speed blender along with the raspberries. Blend well.
- Pour blended chia pudding into glasses for serving. Add toppings as desired. Mixture can be kept in the fridge for a few days if needed. Enjoy cold!